Sundance Diffuser Cover
Sundance Diffuser Cover
Inspired by D. Gary Young’s love of horses and named after his own horse, the Sundance™ Diffuser Cover features a wild stallion exhaling color-illuminated vapor while rearing skyward on a clifftop landscape. The Sundance Diffuser Cover is designed to be used with Young Living’s proprietary, interchangeable diffuser motor (sold separately).
The patents-pending, interchangeable diffuser cover includes:
- Four soft white, under-panel LED lights with on/off settings
- Six colored, illuminated vapor LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and none; lights shine upward from the cliffbase onto the horse
- Power and light control buttons
Contents: Sundance diffuser cover and operation manual
Dimensions: 26.8 x 24.1 x 26 cm
Sundance, Dino Land, and Dolphin Reef can all be used with the Young Living multicompatible diffuser motor.
How to Use
- Remove motor lid.
- Add room-temperature water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the maximum water fill line. Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- Add 5–8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power cord into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click into the locked position. Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser. NOTE: Vapor output volume gradually increases as water recedes below the maximum water fill line.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor. NOTE: Do not turn the attached cover and motor upside down, as water may leak into the motor or cover and damage the unit.
Young Living October Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, we’re available! Simply use the form below and someone from SelfCare Global be in touch as soon as possible.